You should receive your bill the first week of the month. Your gas payment will be due on the 15th of every month.
We accept extra payment amounts for those who wish to pay ahead. If you need to make a partial payment, you must make prior arrangements with the office to ensure that your account will not be placed on non-payment disconnect.
• AUTO-DRAFT from your Checking or savings account CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON AUTO-DRAFT
• MAIL: Check or Money order - Mailing Address: O&M Management Services, P.O. Box 307, Slaughter, LA 70777
• IN PERSON @ Albany Express Mart (Located at the corner of Hwy 1064 and N. Cafe Line Rd just north of Albany.
(The store has a charge for this service)
• PHONE payments with your American Express, Discover, Visa or MasterCard ($5.00 fee for this service)
• NEW – ONLINE PAYMENTS
We will send a separate delinquent notice! If we do not receive your payment by the 15th you will be charged a late fee of 10% of your past due bill. Disconnects are scheduled for around the 25th of the month. Due to holidays, weekends, etc., we may
change the disconnect date to the next working business day. Failure to receive your bill for any reason does not excuse you from payment! Service Charge on Returned Funds will be $35.00 (NSF FEES).
Accounts placed on disconnect must pay utility bill in full, and are subject to the following charges:
• 10% of the Past due bill
• $35.00 Administration Fee
• $75.00 Reconnect Service Charge
• To have services reconnected the same day, you must call the office before 2 pm. Anything after 2 pm will be reconnected the next business day. After hours reconnects must pay an additional $125.00 After hours fee.
Extensions are granted as a courtesy to Livingston GUD #1/O&M Customers who may be experiencing a financial hardship. Please call us prior to service disconnection to request an extension.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you -- if we can do anything to help in the future give us a call!!
O&M Management Services, LLC.
Livingston Parish Gas GUD#1